JUNIOR VIDEO EDITOR - croydon
Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with the leading estate agency groups in the UK, to help them present their vendors’ and landlords’ properties in the best possible light. The company is a young and rapidly growing business, with further expansion planned for the future, so the opportunities for development are significant for the right candidate.
Why work for us?
Our culture is summarised by striving for excellence in everything we do whilst having fun at every step of the way. You’ll feel part of the family from day one, as the whole team continues to add value for our clients.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Junior Video Editor within a growing, fast-paced, technology company working with their property/estate agency division.
The main purpose of this position is to assemble customer testimonials, curate a portfolio of local area images and video and to design and create video templates for the company’s customer base.
You will also be responsible for trimming clips, adding time-lapse, transitions, colour grading and other finishing touches to raw files, ensuring the best quality of image and video is produced, and in line with company guidelines. You will also be called upon to make proactive recommendations in relation to processes and how these can be streamlined/automated whilst retaining quality standards.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Non-linear editing (Adobe Premiere)
- Previous experience within a similar role or a demonstrable skill set
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, namely Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Affects and Photoshop / Illustrator
- Proven experience producing content for YouTube, Vimeo or other online platforms/websites
- Personable with a focus on customer service
- First-rate communication skills
- Organised and able to multi-task with an eye for detail
Additional experience might include:
- Microsoft Office
- Videography skills
- High throughput video production experience
The office hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and benefits include 22 days’ holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme and regular company events.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch.