Service delivery manager - swanley
Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with the leading estate agency groups in the UK, to help them present their vendors’ and landlords’ properties in the best possible light. The company is a young and rapidly growing business, with further expansion planned for the future, so the opportunities for development are significant for the right candidate.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Delivery Manager within a growing, fast-paced, technologically led company based in Swanley, Kent.
The main purpose of this position is to manage resources to meet and exceed customer requirements whilst maintaining profitability for the company and best value solutions for their clients.
Why join us on this exciting journey?
Jumping aboard our bus means you’ll have fun (we’re at work for a large part of our lives so we should definitely enjoy the journey!), while striving for continuous improvement in everything you do. You’ll feel part of the family from your very first day, as we all work together to achieve our joint Goals.
Your main duties will include:
- Implement and maintain SLA’s and OLA’s in accordance with ITIL good practice guidelines
- Manage, motivate and develop the IT Support Team across both Company sites
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities whilst maintaining good client relationships
- Review IT operations on an ongoing basis to ensure best practice and service to both internal and external customers
- Offer advice on client projects and BAU operations in relation to ITIL standards
- Operational reporting on service delivery, performance and availability
- Manage software releases and ensure appropriate documentation and training is provided.
You will also be given the opportunity to learn about the company and assist in achieving their strategic goals.
Technical skills & experience required
- ITIL V3 qualified, ideally to a Practitioner level
- Previous experience of operational report writing and analysis
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop a team
- Proven knowledge of implementing SLA, OLA and performance monitoring
- Practical experience of service delivery in line with contractual requirements
- Experience of Agile Scrum or Prince2 is desirable but not essential
Alongside these technical based requirements, the ideal candidate will have:
- First rate customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
The office hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and benefits include 22 days’ holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme, training opportunities and regular company events.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch.