Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with top estate agency groups. We’re on a mission to revolutionise property marketing and help every property for sale or rent in the UK be presented in the best light. If you’re looking to be part of a truly amazing journey, have the desire to grow every day and want to make a huge difference, then what are you waiting for… read on!
It’s only since the late seventies that awareness of ‘work – life balance’ started to become prevalent in the UK. Over the last 40 years, working practises have continued to evolve. Here at Audioagent, we see things slightly differently. We follow a guiding principle that every single day should be filled with happiness and purpose, and work should be part of achieving this. We are passionate about enjoying the journey and having a solid group of friends who happen to also be colleagues.
As market leaders in a rapidly evolving industry, everyone in our high-performance team really cares about constantly improving and pushing boundaries. Doing things even better every time is a core belief that can be felt in everything we do, from improving our products to making our Christmas parties even better each year (if that’s even possible). We also think that way too many companies lose sight of their direction if things get too complicated. By making complex things simple, we allow ourselves to clearly see where we are going - all the time.
To understand our culture a bit better, please take a minute to watch this short video:
The role is for a sales support to work alongside the account management team to support them in achieving their targets. The role is predominately office based but there will be an opportunity to visit clients and carry out training in offices. The role offers a great opportunity for anyone looking to move into a sales role as you will gain experience of this through various projects.
Main Duties & Key Attributes
- Dealing with colleagues and customers, strong communications skills are essential.
- Working with our clients either face to face or over the phone to ensure they're fully trained.
- Creating presentations, updating spreadsheets and looking for trends- previous experience on MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is ideal.
- Responsible for obtaining, collating and circulating information required for reports.
- Researching potential new clients and producing market data from this.
- Working in a fast paced environment, this role will suit someone who is calm, focused and can work to deadlines.
- Diary management for the sales team which includes arranging meetings and appointments.
- Someone who can work on own initiative, be pro-active and prioritise duties daily.
- Handling new business enquiries.