New Business DEVELOPMENT manager
Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with top estate agency groups. We’re on a mission to revolutionise property marketing and help every property for sale or rent in the UK be presented in the best light. If you’re looking to be part of a truly amazing journey, have the desire to grow every day and want to make a huge difference, then what are you waiting for… read on!
It’s only since the late seventies that awareness of ‘work – life balance’ started to become prevalent in the UK. Over the last 40 years, working practises have continued to evolve. Here at Audioagent, we see things slightly differently. We follow a guiding principle that every single day should be filled with happiness and purpose, and work should be part of achieving this. We are passionate about enjoying the journey and having a solid group of friends who happen to also be colleagues.
As market leaders in a rapidly evolving industry, everyone in our high-performance team really cares about constantly improving and pushing boundaries. Doing things even better every time is a core belief that can be felt in everything we do, from improving our products to making our Christmas parties even better each year (if that’s even possible). We also think that way too many companies lose sight of their direction if things get too complicated. By making complex things simple, we allow ourselves to clearly see where we are going - all the time.
To understand our culture a bit better, please take a minute to watch this short video:
The role is to look at how we can expand our customer base with some of the UK’s larger estate agents. This role is perfect for someone to grow and develop within and requires someone with entrepreneurial flair.
The successful applicant will need to be personable, professional, astute, persuasive, determined and hard working. They will be expected to be able to engage at all levels with customers and present to groups where required. The role will be based from the successful applicant’s home, although they will be expected to be out seeing customers at least 3-4 days in a typical week.
- Identifying new business and developing it into a sales opportunity
- Creating proposals and propositions and delivering these to the client
- Maintaining and increasing sales through new and existing customers and products
- Reaching and exceeding the targets and goals
- Have the ability to build excellent relationships with clients
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Have experience working within a B2B environment
- Have previous experience in account management
- Have experience of working within a target driven environment
- Possess good organisation skills and ability to use own initiative
- Hold excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Thrive on a challenge and change
- Have the ability to self-motivate
- Experience or keen interest in the property industry is desirable
Although estate agency industry experience would be advantageous this is not a requirement for this role. Specific trainer qualifications are also not a requirement as the appropriate training will be given to the right candidate. This is a national role so willingness to travel is required & some nights away from home are sometimes a requirement.
The office hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and benefits include 22 days’ holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme, training opportunities and regular company events.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch.