Helpdesk Analyst - Croydon & Swanley
£20,000 Per Annum - Full Time
Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with the leading estate agency groups in the UK, to help them present their vendors’ and landlords’ properties in the best possible light. The company is a young and rapidly growing business, with further expansion planned for the future, so the opportunities for development are significant for the right candidate.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a helpdesk analyst within a growing, fast-paced, technologically led company working within their property/estate agency division. This role will be required to work between 2 sites located in Croydon and Swanley.
The main purpose of this position is to support the business and its customers with first rate front line IT support as well as working closely with the development and infrastructure resource to provide ideas for the future direction of the systems.
Main duties include:
- Providing first line support to clients IT/testing teams
- Reviewing and packaging issues from automated error reports and bug reports
- Providing an overflow testing function during busy periods
- Maintaining the platform servers
- Managing the Jira service desk system
- Specifying changes to the system during busy periods
You will also be given the opportunity to learn about the company and assist in achieving their strategic goals. As the company grow, there may also be opportunity for the right candidate to move into a more senior/specialist development type role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and work on own initiative
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous.
The office hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and benefits include 22 days’ holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme, training opportunities and regular company events.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch.