Full stack developer - croydon
£35,000 - £41,000 per annum depending on experience
Potential discretionary bonus scheme
Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with the leading estate agency groups in the UK, to help them present their vendors’ and landlords’ properties in the best possible light. The company is a young and rapidly growing business, with further expansion planned for the future, so the opportunities for development are significant for the right candidate.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a skilled Full Stack Developer within a growing, fast-paced, technologically led company based in Croydon, Surrey working within their property/estate agency division.
The main purpose of this position is to manage resources to meet and exceed customer requirements whilst maintaining profitability for the Company and best value solutions for their clients.
Why join us on this exciting journey?
Jumping aboard our bus means you’ll have fun (we’re at work for a large part of our lives so we should definitely enjoy the journey!), while striving for continuous improvement in everything you do. You’ll feel part of the family from your very first day, as we all work together to achieve our joint Goals.
Your main duties will include:
- Work closely with other developers to document and maintain the current codebase in GIT
- Be proactive in finding and delivering alternative solutions whilst identifying bugs and substandard processes
- Deliver solutions within an R&D environment, using your initiative to find information where support via the internet may be unavailable
- Act as a mentor to the developer team
You will also be given the opportunity to learn about the company and assist in achieving their strategic goals. As the company grow, there may also be opportunity for the right candidate to move into a more senior/specialist development type role.
Technical skills & experience required
- Previous experience within a C# based development role is essential
- Continuous integration/deployment experience with blue/green deployment is essential
- Good knowledge of front and back end database development
- Strong SQL server T-SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of GIT, SourceSafe or SVN (ideally GIT or Code Control)
- ITIL qualification (foundation level) is desirable but not essential
Alongside these technical based requirements, the ideal candidate will have:
- First rate customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and work on own initiative
The office hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and benefits include 22 days’ holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme, training opportunities and regular company events.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch.