full stack developer
FULL TIME ROLE BASED IN CROYDON
£35,000 - £41,000 PER ANNUM DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
POTENTIAL DISCRETIONARY BONUS SCHEME
Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with top estate agency groups. We’re on a mission to revolutionise property marketing and help every property for sale or rent in the UK be presented in the best light. If you’re looking to be part of a truly amazing journey, have the desire to grow every day and want to make a huge difference, then what are you waiting for… read on!
It’s only since the late seventies that awareness of ‘work – life balance’ started to become prevalent in the UK. Over the last 40 years, working practises have continued to evolve. Here at Audioagent, we see things slightly differently. We follow a guiding principle that every single day should be filled with happiness and purpose, and work should be part of achieving this. We are passionate about enjoying the journey and having a solid group of friends who happen to also be colleagues.
As market leaders in a rapidly evolving industry, everyone in our high-performance team really cares about constantly improving and pushing boundaries. Doing things even better every time is a core belief that can be felt in everything we do, from improving our products to making our Christmas parties even better each year (if that’s even possible). We also think that way too many companies lose sight of their direction if things get too complicated. By making complex things simple, we allow ourselves to clearly see where we are going - all the time.
To understand our culture a bit better, please take a minute to watch this short video:
A unique opportunity has arisen for a skilled Full Stack Developer within a growing, fast-paced, technologically led company based in Croydon, Surrey working within their property/estate agency division.
The main purpose of this position is to manage resources to meet and exceed customer requirements whilst maintaining profitability for the Company and best value solutions for their clients.
Why join us on this exciting journey?
Jumping aboard our bus means you’ll have fun (we’re at work for a large part of our lives so we should definitely enjoy the journey!), while striving for continuous improvement in everything you do. You’ll feel part of the family from your very first day, as we all work together to achieve our joint Goals.
Your main duties will include:
- Work closely with other developers to document and maintain the current codebase in GIT
- Be proactive in finding and delivering alternative solutions whilst identifying bugs and substandard processes
- Deliver solutions within an R&D environment, using your initiative to find information where support via the internet may be unavailable
- Act as a mentor to the developer team
You will also be given the opportunity to learn about the company and assist in achieving their strategic goals. As the company grow, there may also be opportunity for the right candidate to move into a more senior/specialist development type role.
Technical skills & experience required
- Previous experience within a C# based development role is essential
- Continuous integration/deployment experience with blue/green deployment is essential
- Good knowledge of front and back end database development
- Strong SQL server T-SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of GIT, SourceSafe or SVN (ideally GIT or Code Control)
- ITIL qualification (foundation level) is desirable but not essential
Alongside these technical based requirements, the ideal candidate will have:
- First rate customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and work on own initiative
The office hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and benefits include 22 days’ holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme, training opportunities and regular company events.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch.