Client Support Executive - Swanley
2 x Permanent contracts
1 x Temporary contract for Q1 (Jan – March 2018)
Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with top estate agency groups. We’re on a mission to revolutionise property marketing and help every property for sale or rent in the UK be presented in the best light. If you’re looking to be part of a truly amazing journey, have the desire to grow every day and want to make a huge difference, then what are you waiting for… read on!
It’s only since the late seventies that awareness of ‘work – life balance’ started to become prevalent in the UK. Over the last 40 years, working practises have continued to evolve. Here at Audioagent, we see things slightly differently. We follow a guiding principle that every single day should be filled with happiness and purpose, and work should be part of achieving this. We are passionate about enjoying the journey and having a solid group of friends who happen to also be colleagues.
To understand our culture a bit better, please take a minute to watch this short video: Audioagent culture video
As market leaders in a rapidly evolving industry, everyone in our high-performance team really cares about constantly improving and pushing boundaries. Doing things even better every time is a core belief that can be felt in everything we do, from improving our products to making our Christmas parties even better each year (if that’s even possible). We also think that way too many companies lose sight of their direction if things get too complicated. By making complex things simple, we allow ourselves to clearly see where we are going - all the time.
Hopefully that’s given you a flavour for us as a team of people… so let’s now look at the role in question and see how you could join in:
Client Support is made up of exceptional individuals who thrive on customer service and enjoy making our clients feel loved and happy.
Whilst there can be pressure at times, the successful candidate will take this in their stride, striving to achieve the very best service for our customers, whilst being part of a team that is on a journey to become the best Client Support team around!
Top level, this is what you would be in charge of:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to existing and new clients on inbound calls and emails
- Managing all inbound communication through tickets, ensuring all queries and requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Building relationships and supporting other areas of the business as and when required
- Ad-hoc project work and activities as they arise
The right candidate
- Customer Service
- To excel in this role, you need to get a buzz out of helping people and delivering exceptional customer service
- A great communicator
- Strong verbal and written communication will be a staple of every day in your quest to become best friends with our customers
- Growth mindset
- Making a mistake is an opportunity to learn and improve, not a failure. We see every day as an opportunity to grow and learn, individually and as part of a team
- A positive attitude
- If you find yourself saying ‘How could we’ instead of ‘Why we shouldn’t’ then you’ll fit right in
- A quick learner
- In line with constant change, it’s important for everyone in the team to absorb new information quickly so that we can move forwards as a unit
- A fan of change
- We don’t just talk, we actually get (a lot of) stuff done – which leads to constant change. It’s therefore important to embrace change and roll with the punches
- IT literate
- Doesn’t every job advert say this?! Apologies for the bland statement but this role does require general IT competence and knowledge of Excel and Word in particular
- A problem solver
- We believe we can always improve every part of what we do, which requires everyone to chip in with ideas and solutions
- We’re always being told we’re a friendly bunch, so this should hopefully be quite easy… but as they say, it takes two to tango
You may have already got this feeling by reading all of the above… but we’re looking for someone who wants to work hard whilst enjoying every single day. If you’re ready to be part of an amazing journey, then we’d love to hear from you and meet up soon, over a cup of tea, coffee or whatever tickles your fancy.