client care executive - swanley
Audioagent is a property marketing and technology company that works with the leading estate agency groups in the UK, to help them present their vendors’ and landlords’ properties in the best possible light. The company is a young and rapidly growing business, with further expansion planned for the future, so the opportunities for development are significant for the right candidate.
Why join us on this exciting journey?
Jumping aboard our bus means you’ll have fun (we’re at work for a large part of our lives so we should definitely enjoy the journey!), while striving for continuous improvement in everything you do. You’ll feel part of the family from your very first day, as we all work together to achieve our joint Goals. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being in charge of our customers’ happiness on the front line, by helping them with questions, the occasional issue or just when they want to have a chat!
- Helping your colleagues to have a good day and enjoy the journey.
- Ad-hoc project work and activities as they arise.
Working days are Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday cover. Benefits include a great working environment, generous holiday allowance and a bonus scheme that incentivises exceptional customer service.
If we were being picky, we’d love you to:
- Have a pro-active, positive attitude with ability to work well under pressure
- Have a confident, cheerful and professional telephone manner
- Have a growth mindset (making a mistake is an opportunity to learn and improve, not a failure)
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Have good literacy skills and attention to detail
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Show exceptional customer service with each customer every time
- Work independently and part of a team
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
If the above resonates with you, click that enquire button!